0%
acces_rapide1
acces_rapide2
acces_rapide3
acces_rapide4
X
Form
Booking
From
To
+
Number
Room
Board
-
+
Number
Duration
Age
-
Booking
See the availabilities
Our story
Before
1924
1936
1956
1960
1990
Today
Le "Refuge" is the first mountain refuge built around lac de Tignes, alpine pastures of Tignes village (drowned in 1952)
It was built in 1924
Extended in 1936 then abandoned and looted during World War II
Reopened by Antoine Favre in 1956
It was extended to become a three star tourism international hotel in 1960
The hotel was fully restored and wood came to dress the external walls in 1990
2003 is the last date of renovation. Since then, every years, work is done regularely
See our roomsSee our suites
Special
offers
Get the best price
From 18/06 To 07/05
Book directly with the hotel and always get the best price
Book directly on our site and benefit from the best price.
Please note: For short stays (less than 4 nights) please send us a request by email.